Now considered to be one of the top links courses in Ireland, County Sligo is host to a number of competitions, including the West of Ireland Championships and Internationals. Set in an elevated position on cliffs above three large beaches, the prevailing winds provide an additional challenge. Opened in 1894 as a 9-hole course, County Sligo was extended to 18 holes in 1931 by Harry S. Colt.
Caddies available: Yes (Request in advance through Links Golf)
Pullcarts available: Yes
Practice facilities: Practice area and putting green.
Electric buggies available: Yes
Dress code: Appropriate golfing attire. Tailored shorts only. No sleeveless shirts or sports tops.
Location: View location map