Built in 1914, the Eden Course was developed to help with the overwhelming demand for golf in the town of St Andrews, and it is now one of the seven golf courses maintained by the St Andrews Links Trust. Originally designed by Harry S. Colt, several alterations were made by Donald Steele in the late 1980s.
Although shorter than its more illustrious neighbours, there are many tricky par fours that require accuracy rather than distance from the tee. The par 3 holes on the Eden Course are among some of the best in St Andrews and although they are not very long, these holes are certain to ruin any scorecard on a windy day.
Caddies available: Yes (Request in advance through Links Golf)
Pullcarts available: Yes
Practice facilities: Driving range and putting green.
Electric buggies available: No
Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
Location: View location map