Old Course Tee Time Availability for 2019 & 2020
Our St Andrews Old Course tee times are available to visiting golfers as part of a customised golf package which include accommodation, transport and golf (minimum 4 night stay). We offer a selection of three, four and five star accommodation options along with additional golf throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK and Ireland.
Below is a list of dates that we have Old Course St Andrews tee times available for the 2019 & 2020 seasons. The dates and tee times are correct as at 10th January 2019.
AVAILABILITY CHART INDEX:
- Tee Times Available: Tee times available which can be anything from multiple four balls to space for three, two or single golfers
- Ballot Only: No advance pre-bookable tee times available, for more information about the ballot please click here: Old Course Ballot
- Single Golfer: Space for one golfer available.
- 1 x 2 Ball: Space for two golfers available.
- 1 x 3 Ball: Space for three golfers available.
- Sold Out: No tee times available.
- Course Closed: Old Course not open for visitor play
- Please Enquire: Tee times are currently sold out but availability may change due to occasional cancellations
Links Golf St Andrews are an “Authorised Provider of Old Course Commercial Tee Times”. Read more
Our Old Course Tee Time Availability for 2019 is now very limited – Places on The St Andrews Golf Week are still available! (8th – 14th April 2019)
Although our Old Course tee times are now very limited for the 2019 season, we still have places on the St Andrews Golf Week in April. The Golf Week includes five rounds of golf including The Old Course. The St Andrews Golf Week is a twice annual event for amateur golfers and is held in St Andrews “The Home of Golf”. The St Andrews Golf Week was established in 1974 and continues to attract golfers from all over the world. More information is available here: St Andrews Golf Week.