Castle Stuart Golf Links Lodging
Links Golf St Andrews have teamed up with Castle Stuart Golf Links to offer golfers the opportunity to stay in their own private, luxurious accommodation and play the fantastic surrounding golf courses in the Scottish Highlands. The newly renovated lodges at Castle Stuart create an ideal home away from home and are located 8 miles from Inverness and 2 miles from the city’s airport. Castle Stuart enjoys a spectacular setting overlooking the Moray Firth.
5 Days / 4 nights / 4 rounds
Castle Stuart Golf Links (two rounds), Royal Dornoch and Nairn
Castle Stuart Golf Links Lodge
Please Contact Us For A Customised Quotation
- Day 1: Meet & Greet at Airport. Assistance to secure hire car and drive to Castle Stuart for a four night stay. Play Castle Stuart this afternoon
- Day 2: Play Royal Dornoch
- Day 3: Play Nairn
- Day 4: Play Castle Stuart Golf Links
- Day 5: Check out and drive to departure airport or continue onto another destination for an extension to your tour
There are many great golf courses in the Scottish Highlands with Royal Dornoch perhaps being the most well known. Since 2009 when Castle Stuart opened, this area of Scotland has developed into its own stand alone destination with both Royal Dornoch and Castle Staurt featuring in the top 100 courses in the world. Other courses in this area include Nairn, Brora, Tain, Golspie and Lossiemouth.
The newly renovated Farmhouse & Castle Cottage each offer comfortable accommodation for up to 8 golfers and both are conveniently located near the Clubhouse where breakfast will be served. Cottage Amenities:
- Relax and enjoy the comforts of the lounge-dining-kitchen ‘Great Room’ while soaking in panoramic views of Castle Stuart’s Art Deco clubhouse and the Moray Firth beyond
- Bedrooms are en-suite with connecting dressing room designed for ease of stay
- Bask under ‘Rain Head’ style showers and enjoy under-floor bathroom heating
- All beds are ‘zip-and-link’ configurable to a super king or 2 twins
- TV & WiFi throughout will keep you connected on your golfing break
- Utility drying room a convenience for golf apparel & golf clubs
- Four rounds of golf as detailed above
- Four nights accommodation at the Lodges at Castle Stuart Golf Links
- Self-drive car rental throughout
- Welcome drinks and full tour briefing
- Itinerary and full tour package
- Assistance will be available from our St Andrews Office throughout your stay
- Include some of the areas other courses in your tour such as Brora, Golfspie, Tain, Lossiemouth and Nairn Dunbar. (additional green fees will apply).
- Include private transfers with driver throughout the tour.
- Extend your stay to visit other areas of Scotland, Ireland or England.