Old Course View, St Andrews
Links Golf St Andrews are offering golfers the opportunity to stay in their own private, luxurious accommodation within St Andrews “The Home of Golf” and play the fantastic surrounding golf courses including the world famous St Andrews Old Course. “Old Course View” which will be your home for seven nights, occupies the most amazing of locations only feet from the 18th fairway of the Old Course. This package offers a completely unique experience to have St Andrews as your home town throughout your stay.
8 Days / 7 nights / 6 rounds
St Andrews Old, St Andrews New, St Andrews Castle, St Andrews Jubilee, Carnoustie and Kingsbarns Golf Links
Old Course View, St Andrews
Please Contact Us For A Customised Quotation
- Day 1: Meet & Greet at Airport. Private Transfer to Old Course View, St Andrews for a seven night stay
- Day 2: Play The New Course, St Andrews
- Day 3: Play The Castle Course, St Andrews
- Day 4: Play The Old Course, St Andrews
- Day 5: Play Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Day 6: Play The Jubilee Course, St Andrews
- Day 7: Play Carnoustie
- Day 8: Private Transfer from St Andrews to departure airport
The Old Course at St Andrews requires no introduction and is surely the ‘must play’ course for any avid golfer. Playing the Old Course will be the pinnacle of your stay, but this combined with golf on the other excellent courses (New Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, Carnoustie & Kingsbarns) means you will certainly be spolied for choice.
Old Course View is a distinctive, self-catering, luxury apartment which has been furnished to the highest standard with the aim to make your stay relaxing and memorable. The property features:
- Four bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests (two double rooms and two twin rooms)
- Both double bedrooms have en-suite facilities, with the main bedroom featuring a steam room.
- The spacious, bespoke dining kitchen is fully equipped including an induction range, microwave and “Rangemaster” American fridge/freezer.
- The large dining area sits eight comfortably.
- The luxurious lounge which has been beautifully furnished with comfortable leather sofas and antique furnishings. The lounge features an LCD television with Sky television, DVD player and internet access throughout the property.
- The property also has a family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower as well as a separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and toilet.
- The reception hall has golf lockers for your convenience.
- Leading into the property is an enclosed courtyard within a stone wall which includes a BBQ area.
- Breathtaking views of the Old Course from the lounge bay window.
- Fantastic location overlooking the 18th hole and 1st tee of the Old Course.
- Six rounds of golf as detailed above
- Seven nights accommodation at Old Course View, St Andrews
- Private transfers to and from arrival airport
- Private transfers to and from the golf courses
- Souvenir brass plaque of your signed Old Course scorecard
- Welcome drinks and full tour briefing
- Itinerary and full tour package
- Assistance will be available from our St Andrews Office throughout your stay
- Include some of the area’s other courses in your tour such as The Duke’s, The Kittocks, The Torrance, Crail, Scotscraig or Gleneagles. (additional green fees and additional transfers will apply).
- Include car hire throughout your stay
- Extend your stay to visit other areas of Scotland, Ireland or England.