The Residence St Andrews
Links Golf St Andrews are offering golfers the opportunity to stay in their own private, luxurious accommodation within St Andrews “The Home of Golf” and play the fantastic surrounding golf courses including the world famous St Andrews Old Course. The Residence, St Andrews (No 9 The Links) which will be your home for seven nights, occupies the most amazing of locations only feet from the 18th green of the Old Course. This package offers a completely unique experience to have St Andrews as your home town throughout your stay.
8 Days / 7 nights / 6 rounds
St Andrews Old, St Andrews New, St Andrews Castle, St Andrews Jubilee, Carnoustie and Kingsbarns Golf Links
The Residence St Andrews (No. 9 The Links)
Please Contact Us For A Customised Quotation
- Day 1: Meet & Greet at Airport. Private Transfer to The Residence St Andrews for a seven night stay
- Day 2: Play The New Course, St Andrews
- Day 3: Play The Castle Course, St Andrews
- Day 4: Play The Old Course, St Andrews
- Day 5: Play Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Day 6: Play The Jubilee Course, St Andrews
- Day 7: Play Carnoustie
- Day 8: Private Transfer from St Andrews to departure airport
The Old Course at St Andrews requires no introduction and is surely the ‘must play’ course for any avid golfer. Playing the Old Course will be the pinnacle of your stay, but this combined with golf on the other excellent courses (New Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, Carnoustie & Kingsbarns) means you will certainly be spoiled for choice.
The Residence St Andrews could simply be described as your “home in the home of golf”. Built at the time of the first Open, The Residence is an exquisitely restored 1872 townhouse. With 3,000 square-feet spread over three floors, The Residence features:
- Five bedrooms (3 double/twins and 2 singles) & seven bathrooms.
- Grand and spacious living areas, including formal drawing room, open plan living and dining room and designer kitchen.
- Breathtaking views of the Old Course from the top floor terrace and sweeping bay windows.
- Luxury appointments including: heated floors, a private enclosed courtyard garden, golf bag room with storage and cleaning facilities, Bang & Olufsen home entertainment system, WiFi access throughout with sumptuous linens, towels and bath amenities.
- Unbelievable location overlooking the 18th green and 1st tee of the Old Course.
The Tour Inclusions
- Six rounds of golf as detailed above
- Seven nights accommodation at The Residence St Andrews inc. Continental Breakfast daily
- Private transfers to and from arrival airport
- Private transfers to and from the golf courses
- Souvenir brass plaque of your signed Old Course scorecard
- Welcome drinks and full tour briefing
- Itinerary and full tour package
- Assistance will be available from our St Andrews Office throughout your stay
- Include some of the area’s other courses in your tour such as The Duke’s, The Kittocks, The Torrance, Crail, Scotscraig or Gleneagles. (additional green fees and additional transfers will apply).
- Include car hire throughout your stay
- Extend your stay to visit other areas of Scotland, Ireland or England.
The Residence is ideally suited for groups of four or six. The Residence consists of five bedrooms (three double/twin rooms all ensuite and two single rooms with shared shower room). A group of eight can be accommodated but please be aware that it will be a little less spacious. If you would to like discuss any aspect of the above tour and the suitability of this property for your party, please feel free to contact one of our golf travel consultants.