West Lancashire Golf Club was founded in 1873, is the oldest surviving golf club in the county of Lancashire and is among the 10 oldest clubs in England. A classic links course, it has beautiful views out to the Mersey Estuary, Anglesey, and the Welsh Mountains. The course is being used as an Open Qualifier in 2012 and has also hosted the Amateur Championships in 2009.
Caddies available: Yes
Pullcarts available: Yes
Practice facilities: Driving range, short game area and putting green
Electric buggies available: No
Dress code: No denims or trainers. No headwear in the clubhouse
Location: View location map